ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND BIG DATA ARCHITECT IN THE CLOUD
An accelerated program in partnership with UNISI and Google that allows you to master the theoretical and practical aspects of AI and Big Data architect in the cloud.Apply Now
The AI and Big Data architect must master 3 environments at the heart of this GRADEO :
- The management of DATA, both structured with pre-definition of a fixed schema (SQL3, OQL), semi-structured with meta data (SparQL) and unstructured (NOSQL, New SQL) as well as the concepts of DATA WAREHOUSE and DATA LAKE.
- The analysis of DATA with computer methods (Data Mining and OLAP), statistics (Machine learning in supervised or unsupervised mode) or based on AI with the fundamental approach of Deep Learning (multi-layer neural networks)
- The Cloud which is the future of DATA management and analysis
Job role : this GRADEO prepares you to become a Big Data architect in the cloud.
This GRADEO includes 2 university courses taught by teachers from ESTIA engineering school and 2 industrial courses in partnership with Google Cloud. An academic course is generally divided into 6/7 modules, each one being delivered over a period of one week and 6/7 consecutive weeks. Each module represents 5 hours of student work per week.
- Strategic vision on big data economy around technical disruptions
- N.O. SQL and NEW SQL
- Category theory
- Graph query languages
- The map/reduce paradigm Hadoop presentation
- Advanced Hadoop development Apache Spark
- Mathematical Tools
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Learning with Shallow Architectures
- Learning with Deep Architectures
- Computer Vision, Natural Language
- Mining and preparing your data with BigQuery
- Creating new BigQuery datasets and viewing insights
- Get advanced insights with BigQuery
- Apply machine learning to your data with GCP
- Google Cloud Platform Basics: Basic Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Infrastructure Essentials: Foundation
- Google Cloud Core Infrastructure: Core Services
- Google Cloud Elastic Infrastructure: Scaling and automation
- Google Cloud Reliable Infrastructure: Design and process
- Introduction to digital transformation with Google Cloud
- Innovating with data and Google Cloud
- Modernizing infrastructure and applications with Google Cloud
- Understanding Google Cloud security and operations
Learners must master basic mathematics (linear algebra, graph theory) and basic computer science: SQL (potentially GRADEO on SQL programming) and PYTHON (undergraduate level).
Open to any computer scientist for continuous education (no academic prerequisites)
6-month accelerated program (or more if needed for the academic courses)
Providing double certification: an academic certificate from ESTIA corresponding to 6 ECTS & a professional certification from Google
Preparing for jobs
If you are an organization wishing to register a group of employees for this training, we invite you to contact us in order to propose a partnership including benefits.