A Master in Computer Science can open doors to many new and exciting jobs.
Take your education one step further with the online Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and get the best possible preparation to access bottleneck professions that are in high demand.
BIHAR (Bigdata Intelligence for Human Augmented Reality) curriculum encompasses both dimensions with strong international academic support and industry involvment.
BIHAR is a 2-years “Master of Science” degree (MSc) of ESTIA, the School of Engineering in the South West of France, in Computer science with a focus on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and BIG DATA. BIHAR corresponds to 120 ECTS (60 ECTS a year) with 4 semesters including 1 semester is devoted to an industry internship or Master thesis. BIHAR curriculum encompasses 20 academic courses (including 2 MOOCs) representing 900 Hours in total.
eBIHAR is a 1-year on-line Master of Science degree which corresponds to the MOOC version of BIHAR MSc; eBIHAR is the 1st MOOC-based MS degree in Europe dedicated to Artificial Intelligence and Big Data with 50% of the courses provided by Oracle University (replacing the master thesis/internship in its university counterpart). This one-year corresponds to 60 ECTS. Dual Master degree were finalized with University of Siena (Italy), EMU (Cyprus), ESATIC (Ivory Coast) and eMIAGE (University of Lyon).
- Obtaining a 1 year European MS degree in Computer Science based upon MOOCs
- Getting a complete European/accredited Master degree in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (60 ECTS)
- Giving you the best expertise from both international academic and professional perspective
- Learning 4 key jobs in the Data Economy : Big Data Architect, Data Scientist, Cloud and Cybersecurity Project Manager, and Mobile/Web Developer
- Accessing Oracle exclusive courseware and lab environments that provide real world training on Oracle Cloud
- Potential Oracle Certification : Big Data Fundamentals, Oracle SQL, Java Programming, and Mobile Development
- An international network in support from the very beginning : UNISI (Sienna, Italy), EMU (Cyprus), ESATIC (Ivory Coast), UCBL (eMiage, Lyon) but also ASU (Russia), AMRITA (India), DEUSTO (Spain), EMSI (Morocco), ITU (Madagascar) ...
I am an eBIHAR student who started:
This MSc cost 7 200 € (Tax incl.).
Payment in 3 instalments is possible.
For students being already Oracle certified:50% cost saving if you have 4 expected Oracle certificates, which means
3 600 € (Tax. incl.) for the whole eBIHAR master degree. Please contact us if so.