Master enabler towards European Master degrees in France (UCA, eMiage, Estia) and Italy ( Univ Sienna)
A Master in Computer Science can open doors to many new and exciting jobs. If you already have a bachelor’s degree or you're Oracle certified in this field, why not take your education a step further to develop better career opportunities and build your knowledge in this area. In today’s fast-paced digital world, access to training that adapts to your schedule is paramount to keep up with the pace of the ongoing technology changes. Benefit from learning on-the-go and building new skills with the eMBDS Master degree program to achieve meaningful career goals.
MBDS stands for Mobiquitous [Mobile and Ubiquitous], Big Data and Systems integration and is a master’s degree in Computer Science from Université Côte d’Azur (UCA), focused on application development in the DATA economy.
The Oracle platform has been the technology platform for MBDS academic courses since its inception in 1992. MBDS has been ranked among the top ten Masters degrees in Computer Science in France since 2007, with a strong focus on IT innovation.
eMBDS is the online version of MBDS, which is a fully European accredited master’s degree, marketed by DATUM ACADEMY in close partnership with Oracle University.
Earning this degree will allow you to connect with a top notch university and experience professional training from Oracle University. You benefit from taking courses online to limit time away from home and unnecessary costs as you gain knowledge and experience from key organizations. This transformational educational opportunity can drive your career forward.
- First European online Master degree in Computer Science based on MOOCs
- Complete European/accredited Master degree in Data Economy (60 ECTS)
- Offers you a chance to build the deepest expertise from both an academic and professional perspective
- Job role-based learning paths
- Access to Oracle exclusive courseware and lab environments that provide real world training on Oracle Database
- Certification exams included: Oracle SQL, Oracle Database Administration, Java Programming, Big Data and Mobile Development
Academic MOOCs available on FUN Platform :
Oracle courses available on Big Data, Java and Database Learning Subscription
Core courses :
Optionnal courses :
Oracle University created a quality digital training eMBDS Learning Subscription to support the eMBDS program. Through this program, students will access training to develop new skills, gain new industry insight, and take advantage of courses designed by Oracle experts that cover our large spectrum of offerings.
Your Oracle Learning Subscription Includes:
« I'm writing to you to express my gratitude for the courses I took at University of Nice. It was great to be a part of eMBDS program. I was very pleased with the selection of courses as they covered the latest and greatest technologies on the market. I also was impressed with professors' knowledge level, and amount of work they put into their classes. I hope I will have an opportunity to take other classes at your University in the future. Please keep me informed on your future programs. »
Irina Mok Zernova
Oracle Senior Manager Software Development
This program will start on October 5th
A Master in Computer Science can open doors to many new and exciting jobs.
Take your education one step further with the online Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and get the best possible preparation to access bottleneck professions that are in high demand.
BIHAR (Bigdata Intelligence for Human Augmented Reality) curriculum encompasses both dimensions with strong international academic support and industry involvment.
BIHAR is a 2-years “Master of Science” degree (MSc) of ESTIA, the School of Engineering in the South West of France, in Computer science with a focus on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and BIG DATA. BIHAR corresponds to 120 ECTS (60 ECTS a year) with 4 semesters including 1 semester is devoted to an industry internship or Master thesis. BIHAR curriculum encompasses 20 academic courses (including 2 MOOCs) representing 900 Hours in total.
- A 2-years on-line Master of Science degree which corresponds to the MOOC version of BIHAR MSc; eBIHAR is the 1 st MOOC-based MS degree in Europe (2 years) with 50% of the courses provided by Oracle University (replacing the master thesis/internship in its universitycounterpart): 10 academic MOOCs and 10 online courses from Oracle. The initial version of eBIHAR is in English.
- A 1-year eBIHAR Master degree for those having either a Bachelor in 4 years or a 1 st Year MS degree in CS. This one-year corresponds to 60 ECTS. Dual Master degree were finalized with University of Siena (Italy), EMU (Cyprus), ESATIC (Ivory Coast) and eMIAGE (University of Lyon).
- Obtaining the first 2-years European MS degree in Computer Science based upon MOOCs
- Getting a complete European/accredited Master degree in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (60 ECTS for 2 semesters and 120 ECTS for 4 semesters)
- Giving you the best expertise from both international academic and professional perspective
- Learning 4 key jobs in the Data Economy : Big Data Architect, Data Scientist, Cloud and Cybersecurity Project Manager, and Mobile/Web Developer
- Accessing Oracle exclusive courseware and lab environments that provide real world training on Oracle Cloud
- Potential Oracle Certification : Big Data Fundamentals, Oracle SQL, Oracle Database Administrators, Java Programming, and Mobile Development
- An international network in support from the very beginning : UNISI (Sienna, Italy), EMU (Cyprus), ESATIC (Ivory Coast), UCBL (eMiage, Lyon) but also ASU (Russia), AMRITA (India), DEUSTO (Spain), EMSI (Morocco), ITU (Madagascar) ...