A Master in Computer Science can open doors to many new and exciting jobs.
Take your education one step further with the online Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and get the best possible preparation to access bottleneck professions that are in high demand.
curriculum is structured around three main blocks of professional IT skills :
- Big Data management (with the CLOUD dimension),
- Big Data analysis, including Artificial Intelligence (Machine learning and deep learning),
- Big Data application development (web and mobile)
This online course from the Ecole Supérieure des Technologies Industrielles Avancées (ESTIA) is done in partnership with Datum Academy, France Université Numérique (FUN), Oracle University, and Google Cloud.
The training enables you to acquire the theoretical and practical skills companies, learn more about Artificial Intelligence and Big Data through academic and Big Data through academic concepts and methods to industrial tools.
The curriculum corresponding to the second year of the
master lasts 1 year with 90 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and consists of :
- 8 academic MOOCs provided (and tutored) by the professors of the master BIHAR
- 6 industrial professionalizing courses: 4 compulsory Oracle courses and 2 optional Google courses
The eBIHAR training is open to all students with a Master 1 or a 4-year Bachelor in computer science.
- Obtaining a 1 year European MS degree in Computer Science based upon MOOCs
- Getting a complete European/accredited Master degree in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (60 ECTS)
- Giving you the best expertise from both international academic and professional perspective
- Learning 4 key jobs in the Data Economy : Big Data Architect, Data Scientist, Cloud and Cybersecurity Project Manager, and Mobile/Web Developer
- Accessing Oracle exclusive courseware and lab environments that provide real world training on Oracle Cloud
- Potential Oracle Certification : Big Data Fundamentals, Oracle SQL, Java Programming, and Mobile Development
- An international network in support from the very beginning : UNISI (Sienna, Italy), EMU (Cyprus), ESATIC (Ivory Coast), UCBL (eMiage, Lyon) but also ASU (Russia), AMRITA (India), DEUSTO (Spain), EMSI (Morocco), ITU (Madagascar) ...
This MSc cost 7 200 € (Tax incl.).
Payment in 3 instalments is possible.