This Develop Mobile Front Ends Using Mobile Application Framework training teaches you how to use Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF) to develop applications for mobile devices. It also teaches you how to access RESTful web services as data sources and connect to the Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) to support your mobile front-end development and enhance your mobile application functionality and experience.
- Configure JDeveloper for MAF development
- Design and build a MAF application
- Integrate your MAF application with server-side data and services using RESTFul Services
- Integrate your MAF application with server-side data and services Mobile Cloud Services (MCS)
- Use plugins to interact with the mobile device native features
- Use offline synchronization, caching, and the local database to support offline functionality
- Leverage reuse in the design and implementation of your application
- Secure your MAF application
- Test and debug your application
- Deploy your application
BENEFITS TO YOU
By taking this course, you will get a jump-start to designing and developing secure, well-designed, responsive mobile applications that use back-end services and on-device features to support your mobile application business requirements.