The Oracle Database 19c: Administration Workshop learning subscription includes access to the course videos, online student guides, and access to skill checks and certification with an associated certification exam prep. The learning subscription teaches you how to perform the various Oracle Database administration tasks. The instructions are reinforced with hands-on practices.
In this learning subscription, you will learn to:
● Create and administer an Oracle Database
● Configure and administer Oracle Net Services
● Create and administer pluggable databases
● Create and manage database storage
● Load and transport data
● Manage automated maintenance tasks
● Monitor and tune database performance
The learning subscription includes the Oracle Database Administration Specialist (1Z0-912) certification, which tests you on the topics covered in the Oracle Database 19c: Administration Workshop course.